|Rp 2.800.000 / Pax|
|Rp 3.400.000 / Pax|
|Date of Trip|
We will take you to numerous beautiful locations as part of the Komodo tour packages. Our mission is to compile the most thrilling activities and stunning locations in Flores Island and the Komodo National Park, both of which are designated as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Trip lasting 4 days and 3 nights includes hiking, nature, wildlife, a sunset excursion, and snorkeling.
All of our tours are accompanied by our knowledgeable local tour guide, a professional captain, and crew. And for those who enjoy spending their days in the water and sleeping under the stars, a 4 day/3 night trip is one of their top choices. Our key objectives are to make all of our guests feel at home on the yacht and to interact with another family.
Departure Every :
- 11.00 Am
Day 1 : Labuan Bajo|Kelor Island|Manjerite| Kalong Islands(Sleep on Boat)
- We all gather between 10:00 Am On Labuan Bajo harbour. we will drop you by boat.
- Activities for this day will be Short Trekking on the Hill, Snorkelling and swimming.
- Optional: you can hike the mountain on Kelor islands for a breathtaking view.
- Manjarite for second snorkeling of the day to see the awesome under water world, such as Coral Reefs and Many kind of small fishes.
- Then the late afternoon heading to Kalong Island to See The awesome sunset from the boat, in the late afternoon you will watching a thousands of Flying Foxes or bird fruits flying out from the mangrove trees on Sunset Time. Then have a dinner on boat.
- heading to Padar Island for anchor and stay for a night.
Day 2 : Padar Island|Long Pink Beach|Komodo|Manta Ray Point
- Padar Island wake up very early morning around 5.00 Am then start trekking to the summit of the island to enjoy the great sunrise, there is not only see the Sunrise buat also you will enjoy the awesome of view point, there is also from the Top you will see the three Colour of bay such as Pink Beach, Black and white beach. This island is a greates moment to have some picture With family, friends and with your lovely couple. Around 8 am back to the boat have some simple Breakfast then heading to
- Pink Beach activities Snorkeling and swimming.
- Komodo Island you welcome by the local rangers then you will walking together in the Jungle Forest to See the Komodo Dragon, there is not only see the Komodo Dragon but also another wild animals and the nature of that island. After visit Komodo Island back to the have lunch then continue to Manta Point.
- Manta Point there you will try your lucky to see the black Manta Rays and Snorkeling together with Manta Ray. But however we can’t be guarantee to see them because they are wild life.
- Activities Soft Trekking, Snorkeling, swimming, Sailing and enjoying the sunrise and sunset from the boat.
- After Manta Point we have a long Sailing to Moyo Island its take around 17 to 18 hours Sailing, along the way you will enjoy sunset from the boat.
Day 3 : Moyo Islands|Medang Islands|Sunset From Boat To Kanawa Island.
- We arrive In Moyo Island around 9-10 Am then start trekking to the jungle forest to see the water fall and its take 25 minute walking from the beach, in the water fall you will Swimming at the small pull and enjoy the fresh water from the nature forest.
- Continue to Medang Village as the island, there you will visit the village if not just do Snorkeling or Swimming.
- After that Continue to Kenawa Island, along the way to Kenawa Island you will enjoy the greates sunset from the boat. And stay over night on boat at Kenawa Island.
Day 4 : Kenawa Islands|East Lombok Harbour|Shuttle Bus to Mataram, Senggigi and Bangsal.
- Kenawa Island wake up very early morning then walking at the flat island and the walking to the small hill at that island to see sunrise. After sunrise back to the beach for Snorkeling or Swimming as the last day Snorkeling of the trip. Then Continue to East Lombok Harbour / Kayangan Harbour around 10 am. From kayangan harbour there is a Free Transfer by Bus to your next Destinations such as – Mataram the city in Lombok – Senggigi and Bangsal Harbour
- The tour Finish around 12:30.
Details of Drop By Shuttle:
- Mataram the city in Lombok
- Bangsal Harbour.
Room we have 2 Option
- Cabin for 2 person.
- Deck Room.
- Drop up Service from Mataram city, Senggigi and Bangsal Harbour.
- 3 Times Fresh meals a day (vegetarian options are available) with Indonesian food.
- Unlimited coffee, tea and mineral water.
- Safety Equipment (Liferaft, Life Jacket, and ect)
- Fresh Water & Simple shower
- Snorkeling gear (masker).
- Enterance tiket Komodo park.
- Personal Needs
- Flights Ticket
- Dive gear
- Personal Expenses
- Soft Drink and beers.
- Length : 20M – 25M
- Wide : 4M – 4,5M
- Engine : Yan Mar 20Hp – 30Hp
- Sail : Only to help the engine
- Crews : 5 – 6 Crews
- Boat capacity : 25 – 45 Person
Things have to carry :
- Swim cloth , Towel , sun block .
- Extra energy drinks , soft drinks and snack
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a group tour activity.
- Group will participate.
- There must be a minimum of One 1 participants for this activity.
Policy on Cancellations:
- For a complete refund, you may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience.
- You must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the experience's start time to
receive a complete refund.
- You won't get your money back if you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience begins.
- Less than 24 hours before to the experience's start time, any changes cannot be made.
- Cutoffs are determined by the experience's local time.
- Good weather is necessary for this encounter.
- You will be given the option of an alternate date or a full refund
if it is postponed because of bad Weather.
🌊 Unleash Your Inner Adventurer in Indonesia! 🏞️
Ready for the ultimate Indonesian adventure? If you're aged 18-45 and thrive on outdoor activities, water sports, eco-tourism, and more, this is for you. Introducing our exclusive Adventure Package.
🏝️ Explore Like Never Before 🌄
- Dive with magnificent Tropical Fish through Indonesia's archipelago ⛵
- Embrace eco-tourism with wildlife conservation and birdwatching 🦜
📸 Capture the Moments 📷
Adventure photography enthusiasts, this is your dream come true. Capture the breathtaking landscapes, unique wildlife, and rich culture of Indonesia.
🌎 Tell Your Story 📝
Your adventures deserve to be shared. Whether you're into travel blogging, adventure photography, or storytelling, Indonesia provides endless inspiration.
🌟 Join the Adventure 🌟
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to experience Indonesia like never before. Book your adventure today and create stories that last a lifetime.
👉 Book Now and Let the Adventure Begin! 👈
If you have any questions, please contact us.