|Date of Trip
Lombok is home to several waterfalls, and visiting this tiny island isn't complete if you don't see any. First, a driver and local tour guide will take you up from your accommodation. On your route to Benang Stokel Waterfall, you will then stop at Narmada Park. One of the most popular public areas and tourist destinations on Lombok is this. You'll have a fantastic opportunity to observe a "miniature" of Mount Rinjani surrounded by alluring landscapes, tier-style gardens, and a tranquil pool. Go to the waterfalls after exploring Narmada Park. The twin waterfalls of the Benang Stokel, which are both staggeringly tall at 30 meters, trickle down. Continue walking after finishing at Stokel Waterfall to reach Lombok's most renowned and popular waterfall, Waterfall of Benang Kelambu. It has four separate waterfall tiers and a stunning natural curtain of waterfall coming from the bushes.
- Coffee Or Tea
- Bottled water
- Entrance Ticket
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private transportation
- Personal Needs
- Tips for the crew
There must be a minimum of Two participants for this activity.
Details of pickup :
We will pick Up you from|To your Place on Senggigi, Mataram and
Bangsal Areas. Please write down your Area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour activity.
- Only your group will participate.
- There must be a minimum of four 2 participants for this activity.
Policy on Cancellations:
- For a complete refund, you may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience.
- You must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the experience's start time to receive a complete refund.
- You won't get your money back if you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience begins.
- Less than 24 hours before to the experience's start time, any changes cannot be made.
- Cutoffs are determined by the experience's local time.
- Good weather is necessary for this encounter.
- You will be given the option of an alternate date or a full refund if it is postponed because of bad weather.
If you have any questions, please contact us.