As you go off on this early-morning dolphin-watching trip from Gili, get the opportunity to explore the indigenous fauna of the Gili Islands. Enjoy a typical Gili boat trip to a dolphin hotspot on this private excursion to view the amiable animals playing in the sea.
- 06:00-06:30 Am. Time is Better For fishing
- Our program Trips 4 Hours
- We will pick up from any Gilis area (contact us For confirm).
- Minimum 2 Person
The goods you need bring on the trek are listed below:
- Sunscreen or lotion, hat or cap, and sunglasses.
- Private Boat transportation
- Safety Equipments Life Jacket
- Ice Box
- Fruit salad
- Soda Water
- Fishing Equipments (Trolling / Bottom)
Snorkling Mask and Find Equipments - by request & extra charge 50K/person
- Personal Needs
- Tips for the crew
- Dive gear.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour activity.
- Only your group will participate.
- there must be a minimum of four 2 participants for this activity.
Policy on Cancellations:
- For a complete refund, you may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience.
- You must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the experience's start time to
receive a complete refund.
- You won't get your money back if you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience begins.
- Less than 24 hours before to the experience's start time, any changes cannot be made.
- Cut offs are determined by the experience's local time.
- Good weather is necessary for this encounter.
- You will be given the option of an alternate date or a full refund
if it is postponed because of bad weather.
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you have any questions, please contact us.