The Gili-Gili Fastboat will leave Padangbay at 9:00 and , To Gili Trawangan , Gili Air, and Lombok Bangsal , respectively, at 10:45, 11:10, and 12:35. will all depart on the return voyage at Padang Bay Harbour will be reached at 13:30.
Gili-Gili Fastboat operates a boat transfer service from Bali to Lombok and vice versa. From either Padang Bai on Bali, enjoy a hassle-free ride across the sea to Bangsal (on Lombok) or the Gili Islands. Hotel pickup service is available for the Bali departures for your convenience. Book in advance so you don't have to worry about how you'll get to Lombok or the Gilis at the last minute.
- Travel one way from Bali to Lombok or the Gili Islands with this boat service.
- Choose your preferred departure or return point on Bali.
- Drop-off points include Bangsal Lombok, Gili Trawangan, and Gili Air.
- Booking now means you won't risk a sold-out boat on your preferred date
- Insurance and Medical Coverage
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Shutle Service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Please check the boat schedule prior to book as schedule may change or alter.
- Boat Transfer is a point to point carrier and do not take any responsibility for delays or connecting flight
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Air-conditioned hotel transfer to/from Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Canggu Point, Nusa Dua and Ubud Center
- Please bring copy ID or Passport upon check in
- Most travelers can participate This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Policy on Cancellations:
- For a complete refund, you may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience.
- You must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the experience's start time to receive a complete refund.
- You won't get your money back if you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience begins.
- Less than 24 hours before to the experience's start time, any changes cannot be made.
- Good weather is necessary for this encounter.
- You will be given the option of an alternate date or a full refund if it is postponed because of bad weather.
If you have any questions, please contact us.