|Date of Trip|
The Komodo Islands in Indonesia are a sight to behold, and this 4-day trip takes you there and elsewhere while accommodating you on a private boat. Visit a number of the nearby islands, such as Kelor, Rinca, Padar, and Kanawa, where you can go hiking, snorkeling, swimming, and sunbathing on the beaches, which are home to a large number of flying foxes.
Join us trips 3 Days 2 Night Live on board "Every Friday Departure"
- Kelor Islands Snorkeling and Seightseeing
- Menjerite Snorkeling and Seightseeing
- Kalong Islands You will experience magic sunset with thousands of flyingfoxes flying from Kelor to Flores Island.
- Padar Islands Trekking on Padar for spectacular views.
- Pink beach Snorkeling and seightseeing
- Komodo National park We will stop here to saw Komodo dragons and hiking.
- Takka Makasar Amazing sandbank with clear crystal water and seightseeing
- Manta Point Snorkeling with large Manta rays
- Siaba Islands Snorkeling and Seightseeing
- Kenawa Islands Snorkeling and Seightseeing.
- Labuan bajo Sailing back Drop up To airport or Hotel
Details of Pickup:
We will pickup you At Airport or Hotel on labuan bajo area. Time pick up start from 09.30 am and latest pick up time is 11.30am , from/To our meeting point Such us Areas Hotel or Airport. Please Be note ! No Pick up these area : Sudamala Resort seraya, seraya Bungalow, Kanawa Resort, Le Pirate island, sebayur, Boatel, And Pazzole hotel
We have 5 AC Cabin ensuite bathroom with hot water shower for 12 people . Have a semi outdoor restaurant, entertaint area at upper deck and sunbathing. Enjoy your live a board moment with us.
- Standard LifeRaft equipment
- Pickup hotel/airport transfer
- Live a Board
- Tea, coffee, fresh water and snacks
- Snorkeling gear
- Cruise Director, Chef and Boat Crew
- Meals as program
- Entertaint Karaoke Sound System, TV Cinemas
- Mini Bar.
- Personal Needs
- Tips for the crew
- Flights Ticket
- Dive gear
- Personal Expenses
- Soft Drink and beers.
- Natonal park entrance ticket
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a group tour activity.
- Group will participate.
- There must be a minimum of One 1 participants for this activity.
Policy on Cancellations:
- For a complete refund, you may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience.
- You must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the experience's start time to
receive a complete refund.
- You won't get your money back if you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience begins.
- Less than 24 hours before to the experience's start time, any changes cannot be made.
- Cutoffs are determined by the experience's local time.
- Good weather is necessary for this encounter.
- You will be given the option of an alternate date or a full refund
if it is postponed because of bad weather.
If you have any questions, please contact us.