On this 2 days boat trip, explore the fauna and sceneries of the Komodo Islands and the surrounding area. Join a private boat and spend the day touring the islands of Kelor, Rinca, Kalong, Padar, Punya, and Kanawa. You may also go trekking, swimming, and snorkeling. On this tour, wildlife such as komodo dragons, manta rays, sea turtles, flying foxes, and many fish species can be viewed.
Day 1 Labuan bajo|Kelor island | Rinca|Kalong
Arrived at Komodo Airport our guide will meet and welcome you with your name on signboard, and transfer to Labuan Bajo pier to get on board luxury boat private then sailing to Kelor Island.
Arrive at Kelor do snorkeling or hiking on the top of Kelor Island. Lunch will be served on boat. Leaving Kelor to Manjarite for snorkeling.
Soft Trekking to saw the Komodo Dragons Return to the boat for lunch
Kalong (Flying Foxes) Island
Return to the boat and sailing to Kalong Island for bat watching and sunset. Dinner and stay overnight on boat.
Day 2 Kalong | Padar | Pinkbeach | Manta point | Labuanbajo
Kalong (Flying Foxes) Island
Early in the morning sailing to Padar Island
Hike to the summit of the highest point of Padar. Afterwards return to the boat for having breakfast. After breakfast sailing to Pink Beach.
Arrive at Pink Beach do snorkeling and enjoy the beach. Leaving Pink Beach to Manta Point.
Snorkeling to see the manta Rays. After snorkeling (last spot) Leaving and sailing back to Labuan Bajo
Fleksible route can by request Other place Such us : Kelor | Rinca | Kalong (foxisland) | Padar | PinkBeach | MantaPoint | TakaMakassar | Siaba | Sebayur | Kanawa
Details of Pickup:
We will pickup you At 08:00 Am, from/To our meeting point Such us Areas Hotel or Airport. Please write down your Area.
We have 5 AC Cabin ensuite bathroom with hot water shower for 12 people . Have a semi outdoor restaurant, entertaint area at upper deck and sunbathing. Enjoy your live a board moment with us.
- Standard LifeRaft equipment
- Pickup hotel/airport transfer
- Live a Board
- Tea, coffee, fresh water and snacks
- Snorkeling gear
- Cruise Director, Chef and Boat Crew
- Meals as program
- Entertaint Karaoke Sound System, TV Cinemas
- Mini Bar
- Hot Shower bathroom
- Personal Needs
- Tips for the crew
- Flights Ticket
- Dive gear
- Personal Expenses
- Soft Drink and beers.
- Natonal park entrance ticket
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour activity.
- Only your group will participate.
- there must be a minimum of four 2 participants for this activity.
Policy on Cancellations:
- For a complete refund, you may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience.
- You must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the experience's start time to
receive a complete refund.
- You won't get your money back if you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience begins.
- Less than 24 hours before to the experience's start time, any changes cannot be made.
- Cutoffs are determined by the experience's local time.
- Good weather is necessary for this encounter.
- You will be given the option of an alternate date or a full refund
if it is postponed because of bad weather.
If you have any questions, please contact us.