|Date of Trip|
One of the top tourist attractions in Lombok is the Mount Rinjani Trek. Where you may enjoy the breathtaking view of Lake Segara Anak while swimming in a hot spring on Mount Rinjani, as well as the best sunset and sunrise.
Day 1 :
- Wake Up Earlier, Breakfast At Homestay
- Start Trek At 7 am In Morning
- Lunch in Post 2 in in Altitude 2000
- Camping In Sembalun Crater In Altitude 2639 mtr.
Day 2 :
- Wake up Early Breakfast and enjoy hot drink
- Climbing To Summit At3 am in Morning For 3 Hours And Breakfast After Back from Summit.
- Rest and Climbing Down to Lake for Relax And Camping, Swim At Lake & Hot Spring, Enjoy The lake views.
- Climbing Up To senaru Crater 3 hours.
Day 3 :
- Camping At Senaru Rim in Altitude 2641.
- Trek Down To Senaru. Lunch into rain forest. and Drop to hotel.
The goods you need bring on the trek are listed below. They should all fit in a compact backpack that weighs no more than 5 kilograms.
- Flashlight or torches.
- Trekking boots are a good 1 pair. (boots)
- Toiletries and personal care products
- Sunscreen or lotion, hat or cap, and sunglasses.
- muscular spray or balm
- anti-insect spray.
- Compact camera (Manual or Digital).
- T-shirts in two pieces.
- windproof long trekking pants. an umbrella
- Windproof clothing. Two pairs of the warmest shorts.
- trekking pole/leaky (optional).
- Sandals (optional).
- Binocular (optional).
- more trail food (we supply fruits, Biscuits)
Details of Pickup:
We will pickup you At 08:00-17:00, from/To your meeting point Such us Areas Kuta Lombok, Senggigi, Mataram and Bangsal. Please write down your Area.
- Transfers are provided both before and after the walk.
- An overnight stay in Senaru before the trek
- porters who will transport the cooking equipment and camping supplies
- A knowledgeable English-speaking tour leader and trained porters
- The cost of entering the national park
- Food and water for the hike (3 liters of mineral water per person per day)
- sleeping bags, a mattress, a pillow, and a toilet tent
- shaver/hand torch
- Daily pack or little bag
- hiking boots, a raincoat, long pants, and gloves
- flight ticket
- Extra porter for personal belongings
- Guide and porter tips
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour activity.
- Only your group will participate.
- there must be a minimum of four 2 participants for this activity.
Policy on Cancellations:
- For a complete refund, you may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience.
- You must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the experience's start time to
receive a complete refund.
- You won't get your money back if you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience begins.
- Less than 24 hours before to the experience's start time, any changes cannot be made.
- Cutoffs are determined by the experience's local time.
- Good weather is necessary for this encounter.
- You will be given the option of an alternate date or a full refund
if it is postponed because of bad weather.
If you have any questions, please contact us.