Day 1 : Meeting Point at Senaru Village (601M) – Sembalun village(1100M) – Sembalun crater rim (2639M)
Get breakfast when you get up at 6:00. Following that, we'll take you to Sembalun (1100 m), where you can register at the Rinjani information center.
Around 8:00 am, the trek begins from the settlement of Sembalun. We begin with a gradual ascent through a wide meadow. We will arrive at Post 1 (1300m) after roughly two hours of trekking, and Post 2 will take another forty minutes (1500m). After moving on, we will stop for lunch at Pos 3 (1800 meters).
We will travel to the rim of Sembalun crater after lunch and relax (2639m). Three hours are required, including a protracted uphill climb. On the crater rim, we'll set up camp for the night. We can take in the sunrise and sunset views.
Day 2: Sembalun rinjani crater rim (2639M)-Summit(3726M)-Sembalun village (1100M)
We have a hot beverage and a quick meal when we awaken at 2:00 a.m. in the shadows. At three in the morning, we'll start climbing Mount Rinjani. We begin with a challenging walk and go on to a longer, easier journey. The last approach entails scrambling up a steep lava rock ledge.
At 6:00 a.m., we can arrive at the summit (3726 m), which offers a breathtaking sunrise and a sweeping panorama over Lombok Island, Bali Island, Sumbawa Island, and Segara Anak Lake.
After that, we will spend the next two hours descending into the Sembalun rinjani crater rim where we will eat breakfast. then on to descend for the next five hours to the village of Sembalun. We'll go by car to the Senaru village, where we'll change for the next stop.
The goods you need bring on the trek are listed below. They should all fit in a compact backpack that weighs no more than 5 kilograms.
- Flashlight or torches.
- Trekking boots are a good 1 pair. (boots)
- Toiletries and personal care products
- Sunscreen or lotion, hat or cap, and sunglasses.
- muscular spray or balm
- anti-insect spray.
- Compact camera (Manual or Digital).
- T-shirts in two pieces.
- windproof long trekking pants. an umbrella
- Windproof clothing. Two pairs of the warmest shorts.
- trekking pole/leaky (optional).
- Sandals (optional).
- Binocular (optional).
- more trail food (we supply fruits, Biscuits)
Details of Pickup:
We will pickup you At 08:00-17-00, from/To your meeting point Such us Areas Kuta Lombok, Senggigi, Mataram and Bangsal. Please write down your Area.
- Transfers are provided both before and after the walk.
- An overnight stay in Senaru before the trek
- porters who will transport the cooking equipment and camping supplies
- A knowledgeable English-speaking tour leader and trained porters
- The cost of entering the national park
- Food and water for the hike (3 liters of mineral water per person per day)
- sleeping bags, a mattress, a pillow, and a toilet tent
- shaver/hand torch
- Daily pack or little bag
- hiking boots, a raincoat, long pants, and gloves
- flight ticket
- Extra porter for personal belongings
- Guide and porter tips
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour activity.
- Only your group will participate.
- there must be a minimum of four 2 participants for this activity.
Policy on Cancellations:
- For a complete refund, you may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience.
- You must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the experience's start time to
receive a complete refund.
- You won't get your money back if you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience begins.
- Less than 24 hours before to the experience's start time, any changes cannot be made.
- Cutoffs are determined by the experience's local time.
- Good weather is necessary for this encounter.
- You will be given the option of an alternate date or a full refund
if it is postponed because of bad weather.
If you have any questions, please contact us.