These two waterfalls are situated at the base of Rinjani Mount, which is the tallest mountain in Lombok. You can take in the protected scenery that is a part of Mount Rinjani National Park as you make your way to the waterfalls. In Senaru Village, tropical trees predominate. Locals claim that Tiu Kelep's name originates from the Sasak language. Tiu denotes a pool, and Kelep denotes a fly. While Sendang Gile is based on a fable of a prince who was pursued by a ferocious lion. He entered a forest and took cover behind a waterfall. Then, this waterfall was known as Sendang Gile.
- Coffee Or Tea
- Bottled water
- Entrance Ticket
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private transportation
- Personal Needs
- Tips for the crew
There must be a minimum of Two participants for this activity.
Details of pickup :
We will pick Up you from|To your Place on Senggigi, Mataram and
Bangsal Areas. Please write down your Area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour activity.
- Only your group will participate.
- There must be a minimum of four 2 participants for this activity.
Policy on Cancellations:
- For a complete refund, you may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience.
- You must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the experience's start time to receive a complete refund.
- You won't get your money back if you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience begins.
- Less than 24 hours before to the experience's start time, any changes cannot be made.
- Cutoffs are determined by the experience's local time.
- Good weather is necessary for this encounter.
- You will be given the option of an alternate date or a full refund if it is postponed because of bad weather.
1 Day Trips
If you have any questions, please contact us.