The Gili Islands have some amazing underwater scenery, but you'll need a boat to access them. The boat for your group, along with a snack and bottled water, is provided by this excursion. Off Gili Trawangan, you may snorkel among Tropical Fish. Then, you can visit Gili Meno for its vibrant reef, frequented by turtles, and the unsettling Jason de Caires Taylor Nest Statues, a ring of spooky human statues covered in coral. From a private boat, snorkel at four distinctly diverse locations in the Gili Islands. Underwater, you can see any kinds of tropical fish and a group of statues of people. Immerse yourself among hundreds of vibrant fish and perhaps even sea turtles. Enjoy some downtime on serene Gili Meno.
Fish Garden) Gili air is serving us the magnificent natural water park. This island is located in the northwest side of Lombok island, its has special spots where you can see turtle, and fishes in various colors. 30 minutes
Gili Meno Turtle Sanctuary Will do Snorkeling for the second place in Turtle Point 40 minutes, Gili Meno Next stop, we will do snorkeling in Coral Spot of Gili Meno 30 minutes, Gili Meno Next Stop, we will snorkeling in Statue Ring Point Gili Meno 30 minutes
The Last spot snorkel, we Offer you Tropical Fish and Turtles. 30 minutes
Details of pickup:
We will pick you from|To your Place on Gili Trawangan, Gili meno, Gili air and Bangsal Areas. Please write down your Area.
Please to Bring
Towel, changing Cloth, sunblock, Hat, Sun glass, Money for Lunch and Drinks
- Live vessel Equipment
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Bottled Water
- Private Boat
- Personal Needs
- Tips for the crew
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a group tour activity.
- Group will participate.
- There must be a minimum of One 1 participants for this activity.
Policy on Cancellations:
- For a complete refund, you may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience.
- You must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the experience's start time to
receive a complete refund.
- You won't get your money back if you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience begins.
- Less than 24 hours before to the experience's start time, any changes cannot be made.
- Cutoffs are determined by the experience's local time.
- Good weather is necessary for this encounter.
- You will be given the option of an alternate date or a full refund
if it is postponed because of bad weather.
If you have any questions, please contact us.